There are a few key things that the Group Secretary is responsible for, such as taking minutes and working with the Group Chair on the agenda.
Our trustees work closely together and will be there to support you with any help you need.
- Act as the Secretary to the Group Executive Committee (normally meet around 7 times a year)
- Work closely with and support the Group Chair
- Ensure documents relating to the ownership of property and equipment and all other legal and official documents are kept in a safe place (we’ll set you up with a Scout Google Drive account)
- Be a full and active member of the Group Executive Committee
- Work alongside the Group Executive Committee in producing the Scout Group’s Annual Report